With 200 attorneys from offices in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Shreveport, Houston and The Woodlands, Kean Miller serves the legal needs of the people, businesses, and industries that drive the regional economy. Our people provide creative solutions, unique strategies, and unparalleled value that allow our clients to perform at the highest level.
Kean Miller is seeking a Lateral/Experienced Associate to join our busy Commercial Real Estate Practice Group in Baton Rouge.
- The ideal candidate must be conscientious, detail-oriented and have exceptional analytical and writing skills.
- Top academic credentials and a minimum of 10 years of Commercial Real Estate experience, including purchases, leasing, finance, and other sophisticated real estate transactions.
- Experience working in a law firm with a substantial Commercial Real Estate practice is preferred.
- Candidates must live in Baton Rouge and work From the Baton Rouge office.
- Candidates should have excellent academic credentials, strong writing skills, and excellent references.
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability and the desire to interact directly with Kean Miller’s clients and to further develop client and referral relationships.
- The successful candidate should have a track record of high achievement, the desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment and the ability to work as part of a team.
- A current state bar license is required, but attorneys licensed outside Louisiana who desire to move back to the state and practice in Baton Rouge are invited to apply.
What Kean Miller Offers :
We offer a people-driven culture, meaningful work, a well-defined path to partnership, highly competitive salaries, generous paid time off and an extensive benefits package that includes paid health, life, disability, dental, vision coverage and 401(k).
Kean Miller is committed to supporting and encouraging our attorneys through our mentor program as well as our robust in-house attorney development program. We provide professional development in the areas of client relationships and business development, practice skills, business and financial skills, and personal development.
Kean Miller values the strength that comes from a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know that prioritizing diversity, equity, and inclusion contributes to the success of our people and helps us provide superior service to our clients. We have received external recognition of our diverse, welcoming workplace by Diversity Lab through our Mansfield Certification achievement.
How to Apply :
Candidates may submit their resume and law school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
. All submissions are held in the strictest confidence.
The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against employees, applicants, and others based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, transsexual status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, religion, creed, genetic tests or genetic information, sickle cell trait, or any other status, characteristic, or activity protected by applicable law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, and discharge.