With over 200 attorneys from offices in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Shreveport, Houston and The Woodlands, Kean Miller serves the legal needs of the people, businesses, and industries that drive the regional economy. Our people provide creative solutions, unique strategies, and unparalleled value that allow our clients to perform at the highest level.
Kean Miller seeks a Staff Attorney or Partnership Track Attorney to work in our New Orleans office in our Corporate Business Transactional Group.
- Candidates should have a minimum of three (3) years of transactional experience.
- Candidates should also have excellent academic credentials, strong writing skills, and excellent references.
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability and the desire to interact directly with Kean Miller’s clients and to further develop client and referral relationships.
- The successful candidate should have a track record of high achievement, the desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment and the ability to work as part of a team.
- A current state bar license is required, but attorneys licensed outside Louisiana who desire to move back to the state and practice in New Orleans are invited to apply.
- Assisting with licensing applications, general business transactions and contracts relative to local and national restaurants, bars, clubs, and hotels in land use and business licensing matters.
- Drafting, reviewing, and filing corporate and transactional documents including entity formations, resolutions, consents, certificates, licensing approvals, and regulatory filings.
- Assisting with all phases of corporate, M&A and real estate transactions, including preparing documents, due diligence, and assisting with closing and post-closing documentation.
What Kean Miller Offers:
We offer a people-driven culture, meaningful work, a well-defined path to partnership, competitive salaries, and an extensive benefits package that includes health, life, disability, dental, vision coverage and 401(k).
Kean Miller is committed to supporting and encouraging our attorneys though our mentor program as well as our robust in-house attorney development program. We provide professional development in the areas of client relationships and business development, practice skills, business and financial skills, and personal development.
How to Apply:
Candidates, please submit a resume and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions are held in the strictest confidence.
The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against employees, applicants, and others based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, transsexual status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, religion, creed, genetic tests or genetic information, sickle cell trait, or any other status, characteristic, or activity protected by applicable law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, and discharge.