With over 200 attorneys from offices in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Shreveport, Houston and The Woodlands, Kean Miller serves the legal needs of the people, businesses, and industries that drive the regional economy. Our people provide creative solutions, unique strategies, and unparalleled value that allow our clients to perform at the highest level.
Kean Miller is seeking an experienced Corporate Business Transactional Partnership Track Associate for our Baton Rouge office.
- Candidates should have a minimum of three (3) years of transactional experience.
- Candidates should also have excellent academic credentials, strong writing skills, and excellent references.
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability and the desire to interact directly with Kean Miller’s clients and to further develop client and referral relationships.
- The successful candidate should have a track record of high achievement, the desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment and the ability to work as part of a team.
- A current state bar license is required, but attorneys licensed outside Louisiana who desire to move back to the state and practice in Baton Rouge are invited to apply.
Kean Miller's corporate and business attorneys have counseled clients in mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, and agreements with aggregate transaction values in the billions. We assist our clients in developing corporate strategies that allow them to outpace the competition. For more information on our corporate and business attorneys at Kean Miller, please visit https://www.keanmiller.com/business-and-corporate.html.
What Kean Miller Offers:
We offer a people-driven culture, meaningful work, a well-defined path to partnership, competitive salaries, and an extensive benefits package that includes health, life, disability, dental, vision coverage and 401(k).
Kean Miller is committed to supporting and encouraging our attorneys through our mentor program as well as our robust in-house attorney development program. We provide professional development in the areas of client relationships and business development, practice skills, business and financial skills, and personal development.
How to Apply:
Candidates, please submit a resume and transcript to email@example.com. All submissions are held in the strictest confidence.
The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against employees, applicants, and others based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, transsexual status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, religion, creed, genetic tests or genetic information, sickle cell trait, or any other status, characteristic, or activity protected by applicable law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, and discharge.